Saturday, October 30, 2010

baby shower & grizzlies game

From october archive

today james and I went to a baby shower for some friends. Since they had so many people already give them clothes and baby things, our friends requested everyone bring the baby books so they could build a library for her. James and I went to the bookstore this morning before the shower to get presents. We each picked out a dr sues book from our childhood and one a coworker recommended. We also got him a shel silverstein book because both of us love his books.

From october archive

after the shower we went to lunch with my cuz then later on went to the grizzlies game. We had so much fun at the game! when we walked out there was a Magnum P.I. ferrari. james wanted me to take a picture of it for dad :)

From october archive

then wondered around beale after. Such a good night out!

From october archive

No comments:

Post a Comment